[tz] Data loss on FTP Server

Deborah Goldsmith goldsmit at apple.com
Tue Oct 24 23:27:54 UTC 2017

You can also do that with rsync. Here’s my script:

rsync --links rsync://rsync.iana.org/tz/tzdata-latest.tar.gz /tmp/tzdata-latest.tar.gz
rsync --links rsync://rsync.iana.org/tz/`readlink /tmp/tzdata-latest.tar.gz` ./

rsync --links rsync://rsync.iana.org/tz/tzcode-latest.tar.gz /tmp/tzcode-latest.tar.gz
rsync --links rsync://rsync.iana.org/tz/`readlink /tmp/tzcode-latest.tar.gz` ./

Debbie