[tz] Tonga

Paul.Koning at dell.com Paul.Koning at dell.com
Wed Sep 20 13:10:33 UTC 2017

> On Sep 20, 2017, at 12:48 AM, Lord Buddha <lord.buddha at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will send them some info on why if they do, it is good for all to decide more than 2 weeks prior.   Preferably the normal state should be a year in advance (for airlines).

As I recall, IETF made that point rather explicitly some time ago, after the Turkey and/or Egypt DST debacle.  It might not hurt to make it again.  Perhaps have it issued over the signature of the chairman of the Internet Society, or something like that, to make it look more impressive to bureaucrats?

	paul