[tz] Turkey law about DST has been annulled

Even Scharning tzdb at time.is
Wed Sep 27 13:07:23 UTC 2017

The ruling says that the board of ministers was not authorized to make a
permanent decision about keeping DST. So I think we can expect a
temporary decision to keep DST for another year.

Another source (in Turkish):
https://www.cnnturk.com/ekonomi/turkiye/son-dakika-yaz-saati-uygulamasi-icin-yurutmeyi-durdurma-karari

Time in Turkey: https://time.is/Turkey https://saatkac.info.tr/

Even Scharning