[tz] Turkey law about DST has been annulled

Even Scharning tzdb at time.is
Thu Sep 28 11:47:42 UTC 2017

Turkey's minister of energy said in a statement today that they will
take steps within 2-3 days to ensure that Turkey stays on UTC +3.

Source (video in Turkish):
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/video/bakan-albayraktan-yaz-saati-icin-flas-aciklama-40593215

Even Scharning
Time.is - exact time for any time zone
https://time.is/
https://saatkac.info.tr/

On 2017-09-27 16:13, Even Scharning wrote:
> Clarification: Turkey has been on "permanent" DST since March 2016,
> and a reintroduction of winter time this October is probably not
> happening.
>
> On 2017-09-27 16:07, Even Scharning wrote:
>> The ruling says that the board of ministers was not authorized to make
>> a permanent decision about keeping DST. So I think we can expect a
>> temporary decision to keep DST for another year.
>>
>> Another source (in Turkish):
>> https://www.cnnturk.com/ekonomi/turkiye/son-dakika-yaz-saati-uygulamasi-icin-yurutmeyi-durdurma-karari
>>
>> Time in Turkey: https://time.is/Turkey https://saatkac.info.tr/
>>
>> Even Scharning
>> Time.is - exact time for any time zone
>> https://time.is/
>>
>> On 2017-09-27 15:51, Dempsey, Peter wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Just to inform you about the breaking news in Turkey with regards to
>>> DST:
>>> http://www.sozcu.com.tr/2017/ekonomi/son-dakika-haberi-yaz-saati-uygulamasi-icin-yurutmeyi-durdurma-karari-2027300/
>>>
>>> The Council of State have annulled the law that resulted in Turkey in
>>> no longer using DST. It is still not certain what the next actions
>>> that the Government will take but I will keep you informed
>>> accordingly.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Pete
>>>
>>> PETE DEMPSEY
>>>
>>> APPLICATION ENGINEER | Verint Customer Engagement Solutions
>>>
>>> EMAIL PETER.DEMPSEY at VERINT.COM OFFICE +90-216-687-0822 MOBILE
>>> +90-532-581-5995
>>>
>>> This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential
>>> information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or
>>> subsidiaries. The information is intended to be for the use of the
>>> individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended