[tz] Pyongyang Time transition plan announced

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Mon Apr 30 02:10:35 UTC 2018

It appears to be the front page story at the top in the right-most column:

​
The resolution of the PDF isn't good enough for a solid OCR read, but I'm
working on getting something with the help of Google Translate's camera.
At first glance, no mention of a specific transition time jumps out at me,
but the 5 May 2018 transition date is pretty easy to spot as the second
item in the decree, shown below the article.

--
Tim Parenti