[tz] Pyongyang Time transition plan announced

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 30 02:34:20 UTC 2018

Tim Parenti wrote:
> It appears to be the front page story at the top in the right-most column:

Thanks. In the absence of further info, let's assume the transition will be at
00:00 local time on May 5, and that the clocks will jump from 00:00 to 00:30.
Proposed patch attached. If we find out later that this assumption is wrong,
we'll need to update tzdb accordingly.

We'll need a new tzdb release shortly, of course.