[tz] Incorrect Time Zone Data for American/Grand_Turk

Robert MacGrogan rmacgrogan at flightbridge.com
Thu Aug 2 18:28:38 UTC 2018

Thanks for your help. I'll see if I can take this up with the Ak Zone Info
project.

--Rob

--

Rob MacGrogan | Director of Software Development
rmacgrogan at flightbridge.com  <rmacgrogan at flightbridge.com>

[image: FlightBridge] <http://www.flightbridge.com/>

FlightBridge, Inc.
530 Means Street, Suite 405