[tz] Time zone Asia/Qyzylorda

Alexander Konzurovski alexander at konzurovski.com
Thu Dec 20 20:46:45 UTC 2018

No, the time zone of Qostanay did not change and Asia/Almaty can be used
for Qostanay. In the decree the border of division of time zones
according to the regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan is specified
(Paragraph 3). You can trace this border on the map
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Provinces_of_Kazakhstan_Image_Map

   UTC+5   |  UTC+6
AKTOBE    | KOSTANAY
KYZYLORDA | KARAGANDY