[tz] timezone history of Uruguay

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 1 06:34:15 UTC 2018

Tim Parenti wrote:

> I'm working on a proposed patch focusing on the data in the table provided
> since 1939-10-01, but it is taking a bit of time to ensure I'm getting it
> right.  Combined with more information on the pre-1939 laws above, this
> will be very useful.

Thanks for doing that. If it helps, Jeremie Bonjour wrote me privately that the
original decrees can be found here:

http://www.impo.com.uy

One can consult an index here:

http://www.impo.com.uy/cgi-bin/bases/consultaBasesBS.cgi

This requires registration (in Spanish), which I assume is available to the
public. And one can access laws directly. For example, Law No. 3290 (promulgated
1908-06-12) is here:

https://www.impo.com.uy/bases/leyes/3290-1908

Law No. 7200 promulgated 1920-04-26 is here:

https://www.impo.com.uy/bases/leyes/7200-1920

and Law No. 7594 promulgated 1923-06-28 is here:

https://www.impo.com.uy/bases/leyes/7594-1923