[tz] Fiji DST 2018/19

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Sun Jul 15 15:27:00 UTC 2018

Typo in the patch to NEWS; further proposed patch attached.

Even if we don't have a discernible pattern for when the Fijian school term
starts, we should probably add some commentary that their January
transition out of DST tends to be based on it, as it points us to several
other sources from which we could derive better guesses.

--
Tim Parenti