[tz] Secure FTP support for IANA downloads

pbassey at ups.com pbassey at ups.com
Tue Jun 5 14:29:24 UTC 2018

Hello,
I am writing to inquire about your site's use of FTP and the possibility of migrating over to Secure FTP in order to comply with our company's security compliance requirements.

Does your site offer Secure FTP for your IANA downloads and if not, what would it take to enable this protocol so our company could securely download your files?  Currently, we use this URL to download the IANA time zone files which is not secure: ftp://ftp.iana.org/tz/

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Peter Bassey

Peter A. Bassey