[tz] Pyongyang Time transition plan announced

Ricardo Simmons rtls5617 at icloud.com
Thu May 3 00:22:33 UTC 2018

Can you please remove me from your mailing list. Thank you.

Ricardo Simmons

On May 2, 2018, at 8:20 PM, Deborah Goldsmith <goldsmit at apple.com> wrote:

I picked up the 2018e tag from the GitHub repository, but AFAICT it’s not possible to build the rearguard tarballs on a system that doesn’t have lzip. The traditional_tarballs target doesn’t build the rearguard tarball. It probably should.

Debbie