[tz] Asia\Nicosia

Pierpaolo Bernardi olopierpa at gmail.com
Thu May 24 23:29:38 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 1:43 AM, George Savva <gsatitanium at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now, I don’t think of Nicosia and general Cyprus as being in Europe because i like it. It is the law. The links i sent you proves what i am saying to you and you can find all the informations you need.

You are making confusion between Europe and the European Union.  They
are different things, even if related.

Cyprus is an example of a country which is in the European Union, but
not in Europe.

Switzerland is an example of a country which is not in the European
Union, but it is in Europe.

BTW, laws do not have the power to change geographycal facts. Or do we
have to move UK from Europe to some other continent shortly?  which
one?

PB