[tz] Time zone confusion in Morocco

Hicham Boushaba hicham.boushaba at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:26:17 UTC 2018

This won't solve the issue for now because:
- the market share for Oreo 8.1 in Morocco is still below 4%:
http://gs.statcounter.com/android-version-market-share/mobile-tablet/morocco/#monthly-201807-201810

- it's disabled by default, and the OEMs have to enable it and prepare the
Data App. Time only will tell, but I don't think that many OEMs will use
this.