[tz] Epic fail for DST fallback in hospital health records

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Nov 5 00:13:55 UTC 2018

>>>>> "Russ" == Russ Allbery <eagle at eyrie.org> writes:

Russ> I'm not quite sure how they managed to get time handling that wrong, but
Russ> it amuses me twice a year.

It also fails pretty bad if you change timezones... a US bicoastal trip
almost always messes up a few hours worth of data.  Why they just don't
record all the data internally as UTC, I do not know.

Perl/Unix/Dart consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig