[tz] Epic fail for DST fallback in hospital health records

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Mon Nov 5 15:30:25 UTC 2018

On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 at 00:08, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:

> PS. I don't know whether the "EDT" in Hoffman's article's timestamp
> reflects the
> MS-Windows 10 bug or is a subtle joke; it could be both.

Based on what I can tell, neither.  It's currently 10:30 EST, and this
article
<https://www.howtogeek.com/393423/how-to-change-windows-10-updates-download-folder-location/>
is listed from the homepage with a relative timestamp of "6m ago", but the
timestamp given on the page itself reads "10:24 EDT".  It seems "EDT" has
been used for all articles there since the time change, at least.

--
Tim Parenti