[tz] Epic fail for DST fallback in hospital health records

Clive D.W. Feather clive at davros.org
Mon Nov 12 13:06:55 UTC 2018

Lester Caine said:
>>> There were overnight trains then: the sleepers.

> Sleepers were never a problem since they never stopped in the overlap hour.

Um, they used to. As I said, one of the Euston-Scotland sleepers dropped a
couple of carriages at Carlisle around 2 am. I remember this because
someone booked me on the wrong sleeper - the preceding one *stopped* at
Carlisle at 2am but didn't drop sleeping carriages there. Luckily I was
able to get off at Watford Junction and sort it out there.

--
Clive D.W. Feather          | If you lie to the compiler,
Email: clive at davros.org     | it will get its revenge.