[tz] Rename Ukrainian cities to their official transliterated names

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 3 17:07:02 UTC 2018

Paul.Koning at dell.com wrote:
> This exact topic has been discussed (and rejected) many times in the past, several times per year.

We can add a comment to the 'europe' file so that potential contributors can
understand the issues better before proposing patches.  Proposed patch attached.

I just now did a Wikipedia search from Los Angeles, and "Uzhgorod" had about
2,860,000 hits whereas "Uzhhorod" had 1,040,000, so it seems that traditional
English spellings are still holding strong for smaller Ukrainian cities as well.