[tz] Rename Ukrainian cities to their official transliterated names

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:37:11 UTC 2018

I happen to agree with Mike that the naming of the zones can be
extracted out as meta-data to go along with the tz rulesets.  The IANA
db can use UUIDs, urns or whatever to label the zones and also provide a
mapping from the current names to the opaque ids. Consumers of the data
can use the existing mapping or create their own.

--
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team