[tz] Another change on Brazilian DST time

Fábio Gomes flgoms at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:28:08 UTC 2018

You are completely right. But ordinary people with their tickets on hand would get confuse.

The real issue here is that our president changed the date only because some students could miss their exams. That's a shame. The ministry of of education was (or was supposed to be) aware of this date, since the decree was signed on Dec 2017. Why he didn't planned the exams timetable around this decree?

At the end, we are the ones that will work nights to correct (or not) the timezones on our operating systems and Javas, running against the clock.