[tz] Another change on Brazilian DST time

Rodrigo Brüning Wessler madigo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 00:24:14 UTC 2018

The brazilian govern just announced that the change in DST was cancel.
The DST start date will be keep the November 4.

Maybe the president Michel Temer also woke up one hour earlier today :)

source:
https://g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2018/10/15/planalto-informa-que-nao-havera-adiamento-e-que-horario-de-verao-comecara-no-proximo-dia-4.ghtml