[tz] [tz-announce] 2018f release of tz code and data available

Stephen Colebourne jodastephen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:38:35 UTC 2018

What I'm looking for is to have the file tzdata-2018g.tar.gz contain
the rule in the 01:00 form until 2020a. ie. not commented out or
requiring code to generate it.

AFAICT, the rearguard source files are not distributed. Neither
tzdata-2018f.tar.gz  nor  tzdb-2018f.tar.lz contain the rearguard form
of the source files.

Stephen