[tz] [DRAFT] EU-related changes likely – here’s a heads-up

Jon Skeet skeet at pobox.com
Sat Sep 15 16:49:50 UTC 2018

I wasn't suggesting it for any of the purposes you talked about here. I was
suggesting it because it's easier to see changes via the GitHub UI than in
a patch in an email. You can make it clear in the commit that that's the
*only* purpose of the branch.

Maybe I'm alone in finding the diff easier to see that way, but I suspect
I'm not.

Jon