[tz] [DRAFT] EU-related changes likely – here’s a heads-up

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Sep 15 19:05:14 UTC 2018

Jon Skeet wrote:
> I was
> suggesting it because it's easier to see changes via the GitHub UI than in
> a patch in an email.

Hmm, I see your point. However, I'd rather not depend on GitHub-specific
features, as I don't want to tie the development version to GitHub (we may want
to move it to iana.org, for example). The patch format I'm using is the Git
standard and many tools are available to process it, so readers preferring
alternate views have many options. For example, if you're using Thunderbird
there's the Colored Diffs add-on
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/addon/colored-diffs/>, not
that I've ever used it (I prefer reading the standard format).