[tz] Japanese Summer time fallback transition in autumn 2020?

horonet at ml.nict.go.jp horonet at ml.nict.go.jp
Tue Sep 18 06:00:36 UTC 2018

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your email dated September 12, 2018.
We really appreciate your interest and comment.
Unfortunately, we have no information on the official name of additional
hours past the 12th o'clock midnight on the last DST day of Japan.
If you ask NAOJ, you may be able to get more information.

NAOJ and NAOJ Ephemeris Computation Office's Websites:
https://www.nao.ac.jp/en/
https://eco.mtk.nao.ac.jp/koyomi/index.html.en

Thank you for another question about DST in 2020.
The government is considering future DST in Japan, but nothing has been
decided yet.

Thank you for your understanding.
We wish good luck to you.

Sincerely,

Japan Standard Time Group
Space-Time standards Laboratory
Applied Electromagnetic Research Institute
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
http://www.nict.go.jp/