[tz] Japanese Summer time fallback transition in autumn 2020?

Paul Ganssle paul at ganssle.io
Tue Sep 18 20:43:02 UTC 2018

To clarify, I think the official name of the hours is less important
than *when* the transition occurred.

The law says that the last day of DST had 25 hours instead of 24. The
question is whether in practice what happened was that starting 0:00 on
Saturday, did people wait 25 hours (until 01:00 on Sunday) and THEN set
their clocks back 1 hour, or did they wait 24 hours (until 00:00 on
Sunday), and then set the clock back to 23:00?

Best,

Paul