[tz] Brazil no longer has DST changes - decreet signed today

Sat Apr 27 12:51:32 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-26 19:34, Paul Eggert wrote:
> On 4/26/19 5:31 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
>>> +# From Daniel Soares de Oliveira (2019-04-26):
>>> +# 	http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_Ato2019-2022/2019/Decreto/D9772.htm
>> The current decree link was courtesy of Rodrigo Brüning Wessler.
That link to the latest decree, Decreto Nº 9.772, de 26 de abril de 2019, was in
the recent current thread message:
	https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2019-April/027879.html
>>> Paul, the decree was published here:
>>>	http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_ato2019-2022/2019/decreto/D9772.htm

In a recent message:
	https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2019-April/027876.html
Daniel linked to a decade old historical decree Decreto nº 6.558, de 8 de
setembro de 2008:
>>> [3] - http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_Ato2007-2010/2008/Decreto/D6558.htm
>>> Daniel S. de Oliveira

> They mentioned the decree link independently:
> 	https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2019-April/027848.html
> 	https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2019-April/027845.html
> and I gave priority to Daniel, who was a few hours earlier.
No decree links are in those articles you quoted links to!