[tz] DST Brazil is over

Daniel Soares de Oliveira daniel-oliveira at procergs.rs.gov.br
Fri Apr 26 14:33:54 UTC 2019

Hello,

    The official decree was published in the following link [1]

[1] - http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_Ato2019-2022/2019/Decreto/D9772.htm

Best Regards,
Daniel Soares de Oliveira

Em 25/04/2019 às 15:20 horas, mj1856 at hotmail.com escreveu:
Getting closer... I expect that we should see it appear soon at:

http://www4.planalto.gov.br/legislacao/portal-legis/legislacao-1/decretos1/2019-decretos

Then it would be official.