[tz] Norfolk Island, Daylight Saving Time (DST) 6/10/19-05/04/20 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Aug 14 17:48:36 UTC 2019

Michael H Deckers wrote:

>     F2018L01702 is just the diff for the revised
>     version of Norfolk Island Standard Time Ordinance 2015
>     at [https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2019C00010/Download].
>
>     They seem to invalidate the diff after it has been
>     applied by Legislation Act -- it is probably not idempotent.

Thanks for the clarification. I installed the attached patch to the development
version on GitHub to implement the change to tzdb, and something like this
should appear in the next release. This change assumes that the fall-back
transition on 2020-04-05 will occur at 02:00 standard time (03:00 local time),
not at 02:00 local time, as this is common practice in Australia.