[tz] USG_COMPAT and POSIX and XOPEN macros

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 3 02:28:56 UTC 2019

On 11/30/19 7:31 AM, Andras Farkas wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 2:55 PM Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:

> However, on FreeBSD (thinking back to the connections between this
> thread and another thread) compilation fails with:
> CFLAGS= -DUSG_COMPAT=2 -DHAVE_POSIX_DECLS=0
> I suggest something like the attached diff, which makes compilation
> succeed, while fitting in line with what the internal macros are
> currently doing.

Thanks for the bug report. Unfortunately that patch would refer to
TZ_TIME_T before it's defined, and TZ_TIME_T's definition depends on
time.h which must be included after the first part of the patch. So I
installed the attached patch, which does not refer to TZ_TIME_H and
which I hope fixes the problem in a simpler way.