[tz] Link Suggestion for your Website Resources page

Matt Johnson-Pint mj1856 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 7 01:12:34 UTC 2019

How do I downvote here?
________________________________
From: tz <tz-bounces at iana.org> on behalf of LISA - Unit Converter <webmaster at unitconverter.net>
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 6:27:49 AM
To: tz at iana.org <tz at iana.org>
Subject: [tz] Link Suggestion for your Website Resources page

Dear Webmaster,

As I’m sure you’re quite busy, I’ll be quick. I just check out your resource page https://data.iana.org/time-zones/code/tz-link.html. I love your posting. Great stuff!

I wanted to share some of my work with you. We have developed a site https://unitconverter.net/time-converter. Almost we cover all kinds of time conversion and calculation. I'm sure our tool is fit for your resource page.

I am hoping you will consider our tool, it will be a great appreciation for us.

Please add our tag as " Time Converter".

Feel free to reach out. And as always, I will continue to visit your website and stay current with your business. Also Please let me know if I can do anything in the future...

Kind Regards,

Lisa Grace.