[tz] About time

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sat Feb 2 22:02:55 UTC 2019

On Feb 2, 2019, at 01:51, Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> wrote:

> Aha, it is online
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e__emnxC2Gc <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e__emnxC2Gc>

Wow! This brought back memories of sitting spellbound in a 5th grade classroom almost half a century ago, watching Frank Baxter elucidate the mysteries of time and relativity. I can almost hear the 16 mm projector grinding away in the back of the room.

Now if only the various ‘sovereign entities’ today were as receptive to instruction as the king of Planet Q…  :)

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
| A billion seconds ago Harry Truman was President. A billion         |
| minutes ago was just after the time of Christ. A billion hours ago  |
| man had not yet walked the earth. A billion dollars ago was late    |
| yesterday afternoon at the US Treasury.                             |