[tz] tzdb timezone names/identifiers and links (was: Add new timezone for Hanoi Capital, Vietnam)

Paul.Koning at dell.com Paul.Koning at dell.com
Wed Feb 20 00:29:02 UTC 2019

I would suggest stating an explicit non-goal of ">1 zone per country code" up front.  Burying it in the "old versions" section isn't enough.  The reason is that people think of zones and countries, and are likely to assume that this rule exists.  So telling them early on, in plain words "no we're not doing that" may help reduce the noise somewhat.

	paul