[tz] Metlakatla

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Fri Jan 11 19:37:19 UTC 2019

It's more fully announced on the community's Facebook page, which was
included in the embedded image of Ryan's message.
https://www.facebook.com/141055983004923/photos/607150969728753/

The "fall back" to rejoin Alaska Time will be at 2019-01-20 02:00, which
means they'll be springing forward again (this time, with the rest of
Alaska) seven weeks later.  Proposed patch attached.

--
Tim Parenti