[tz] Brasil DST changes

Dedeco Balaco dedeco.balaco at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:20:20 UTC 2019

Hello,

last year, the DST automatic adjust for my recently installed system was
wrong. It is a Debian 9 install. I adjusted it manually in the start and
end or the period.

It was not done according to what was defined by our State sometime
before. Please note that it was not something done close to the change date.

My friends and I looked around a bit, and we found that this change
should have passed here somehow. Next year, I do not know how it will be.

Who is responsible for this kind of information or update?