[tz] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Fri Jan 18 17:21:30 UTC 2019

On Fri 2019-01-18T11:57:19-0500 Fred Gleason hath writ:
> Apples and oranges! Indian reservations in the US are actually
> considered 'sovereign nations', with the relationship to the United
> States defined by treaty. As such, they have autonomous governments
> that are recognized by and accountable to their residents. The recent
> case with Metlakatla voting to change its time zone in a general
> election illustrates this well.

Oh, cool!  I think this means that my Hoosier ancestors have just
been accorded as sovereign nations by tzdb.  Hoorah for Perry County!

--
Steve Allen                    <sla at ucolick.org>              WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory--ISB 260  Natural Sciences II, Room 165  Lat  +36.99855