[tz] DST ends 2040 in Oracle database

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Jan 30 13:30:06 UTC 2019

On Jan 30, 2019, at 07:17, Robert Elz <kre at munnari.OZ.AU> wrote:

> Most drugs I see have the expiry date listed as (just) month and year
> (perhaps unless they have a very short shelf life) - but for anything
> that is years away from the manufaacture date is anyone (FDA
> included) really asking anyone to believe that one day here or there
> is going to make a difference, especially as environmental conditions
> are most likely not well controlled.   The hour (or two) of time variation
> for summer time is never going to be relevant.

Unfortunately, you’re likely dealing with attorneys here. Straining at gnats and swallowing elephants has been a required course in law schools since at least 33 AD.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|   Some men are heterosexual, and some are bisexual, and some men    |
|   don't think about sex at all... they become lawyers.              |
|                                                    -- Woody Allen   |