[tz] tz Digest, Vol 94, Issue 6

Andrii Nabok andrey at nabok.com.ua
Fri Jul 5 08:27:20 UTC 2019

Dear Paul,
There are no territorial claim in Crimea, it is a war against Ukraine and
democrasy.
You have not answered any of my questions, because these questions are
inconvenient for you.
By lobbying for the interests of the illegal occupying representatives of
Crimea and russian invaders, you undermine the principles of democracy in
the world and violate the norms of international law.

*On which basis were changes made in 2014???? *

Due to the fact that your database is used for a huge number of services in
the world, *we will be forced to appeal in all possible ways to influence
your decision, including diplomatic channels and lawsuits.*

Sincerely, Andrii Nabok

чт, 4 лип. 2019 о 20:31 Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> пише: