[tz] Bulletin C number 58

Chris Woodbury tzocd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 23:15:35 UTC 2019

Christian Bizouard has struck again (and exactly a week earlier than I was expecting).
No new leap-second.  I predict (after a careful perusal of Bulletin A) that we will see
one in July 2020.  i.e.: 3802550400 38 # 1 Jul 2020

There is a new, IERS leap-seconds.3771235866 file at
https://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/ntp.   Dr. Levine and
Jeff Prillaman will no doubt shortly generate NIST and
USNO versions respectively.  (Today is a federal holiday in
the US.)  For those who can't wait, I have attached another
leap-seconds.list file, Eggert_leap-seconds.3771187200,
which has a FIPS style SHA-256 digest that includes
the erstwhile day, month and year from the comments.

Happy (U.S.) Independence Day !!