[tz] time zone history Nagorno-Karabakh

Artemis Tosini tzdata at artemis.re
Sun Jul 21 16:23:12 UTC 2019

>From what I can tell in TZ data, the time zones only diverged between Asia/Baku and Asia/Yerevan in 1992.
Considering that the Republic of Artsakh declared independence in 1991, there is a chance that it has followed Armenian (Asia/Yerevan) rules since it declared independence, and thus there is no need for Asia/Stepanakert. However, this is just a guess, and we need more research before deciding whether there is a need to create the zone.

--
 Artemis Tosini