[tz] [PROPOSED] Cite US DST legislation

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 5 20:08:49 UTC 2019

Thanks for the corrections; I installed the attached.

I wanted to cite Public Law as opposed to legislative history or US
Code, as that's the most relevant if we just want to see what the
finally-passed law was. Unfortunately, the US government has not made
older public laws available on the Internet, so this patch adds a URL
for the most recent public law (which is new enough to be available
online) and leaves the rest of the citations alone.