[tz] More irrelevant political disputes about identifiers and labels

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Fri Jun 21 20:48:53 UTC 2019

I find it difficult to be sure that I am following the nature of the
requests being presented to the mail list.  Too many messages not
containing patches ask for things which are not part of tzdb.  Much
content other than patches (including my own message here) is just
noise.

For complete and prompt consideration requests should include
suggestions in the form of patches to a specific tz version in order
to communicate the file name(s) and desired changes to line(s) of
those file(s).

--
Steve Allen                    <sla at ucolick.org>              WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory--ISB 260  Natural Sciences II, Room 165  Lat  +36.99855