[tz] Summer Time Brazil 2019 - Information

Walmir Tadeu Satyro wsatyro_everis at timbrasil.com.br
Wed Jun 26 19:13:34 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon,

I need to know if there is an update of TzUpdater for the Brazil region in 2019.
Today we need to validate if there is or was something specific to update here in Brazil. We understand that this is usually time consuming ... It is a question of updating the product and in it is contemplated specific rules for each region not only Brazil
As we did not have defined summer schedules there were no corrections issued by IANA regularly, they are valid internationally since it is the Java product.
To check if there is a most recent Brazil update in case of summer time 2019

Best regards.

[Ass_Everis_WTS]

Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, pode conter informa??es privilegiadas e/ou de car?ter confidencial, n?o podendo ser retransmitida sem autoriza??o do remetente. Se voc? n?o ? o destinat?rio ou pessoa autorizada para receb?-la, informamos que o seu uso, divulga??o, c?pia ou arquivamento s?o proibidos. Portanto, se voc? recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor nos informe respondendo imediatamente a este e-mail e delete o seu conte?do.

This message, including its attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information, and it must not be fowarded without the express authorization of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, we hereby inform you that the use, disclosure, copy or filing are forbidden. So, if you received this message as a mistake, please inform us by answering this e-mail and deleting its contents

Questo messaggio, inclusi gli allegati, potrebbe contenere informazioni privilegiate e/o riservate, e non deve essere ritrasmesse senza l'autorizzazione del mittente. Se non siete il destinatario o la persona autorizzata a riceverlo, informiamo che il suo utilizzo, diffusione, copia o archiviazione sono proibite. Quindi, se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, per cortesia ci informi rispondendo immediatamente a questa email e cancelli il suo contenuto