[tz] [PROPOSED] zic option for including data from a certain year onward

Christopher Wong christopher.wong at axis.com
Thu Mar 7 07:24:07 UTC 2019

Hi Paul,

I think it would be possible for me to do some minor change to allow seconds in UNIX time as a start time. I try to send a new patch later.

Regarding the end time, we currently don't have a use case for it and it will requires a bigger effort. However, the changes I have made will be a base for further development of the time truncation functionality mentioned in RFC 8536.

BR,
Christopher Wong