[tz] [PROPOSED] zic option for including data from a certain year onward

Christopher Wong christopher.wong at axis.com
Fri Mar 8 14:57:51 UTC 2019

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the comment! The atoi() wasn't really the right function to use. I have changed that to atol() instead. Since truncstart is declared as zic_t it can only store values between ZIC_MIN and ZIC_MAX and atol() will also return within that range. So I have removed the bounds test.

BR,
Christopher  Wong