[tz] DST in Palestine will start one week later

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Mar 24 03:30:09 UTC 2019

Tim Parenti wrote:
> Proposed patch attached which adjusts our spring guesses based on this and
> recent practice.

Thanks. I installed that into the development version, along with the attached
further patches to some commentary about recent changes.

> FWIW, I don't yet see any 2019 decrees for "التوقيت الصيفي" or "توقيت صيفي"
> at http://www.palestinecabinet.gov.ps/Website/ar/NDecrees/

Nor do I. It would be nice to get some sort of governmental confirmation. That
being said, it does appear we need a new release quite soon, since the entries
for Palestine seem to be incorrect for timestamps starting about 5 hours ago.