[tz] Estimate for a new tzdb release with Brazil rules.

Chris Woodbury tzocd at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 19:25:58 UTC 2019

> Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU on Tue May 14 07:35:10 UTC 2019 wrote:
>
> When I once thought I might try that, I got told "git: command not found"
> I have no interest whatever in installing that thing, just for this
>
>kre

Wow.  Perhaps one might check if "git" was installed.  As we've no information
as to what kind of system you're running on, it's hard to help you.  (It might be
as simple as it isn't in your PATH.)  After checking the obvious, I usually start
with Google: how to install "git" on .... If you're not the sysadmin, perhaps that
would be a good place to start, too.  She/he may have more motivation, too.