[tz] Update zone.tab with #KyivNotKiev

Wed May 29 17:03:11 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-29 08:54, Ігор Чигінь wrote:
> it's almost 28 years of using city name of non-existing USSR.
> I propose to use correct timezone name in zone.tab (also zone1970.tab?)
> UA +5026+03031 Europe/Kyiv
> More info from MFA of Ukraine:
> https://mfa.gov.ua/en/page/open/id/5418

Already had that discussion twice this month:
	https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2019-May/027895.html
	https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2019-May/027914.html
and
	https://github.com/eggert/tz/blob/master/europe#L3880
as explained in
	https://data.iana.org/time-zones/theory.html
Europe/Kiev is a stable English identifier which should be considered as a link
id like 6/666 and not be confused with labels which should be presented to
users: feel free to rename europe to 6 on your systems and Kiev to 666.
Labels for display are available for many languages from the CLDR project and
can be handled by the code in the ICU project.