[tz] Java & Rearguard

Stephen Colebourne scolebourne at joda.org
Fri May 31 15:31:49 UTC 2019

Unfortunately I don't run on Linux, so can't check this. I've tried
looking for the relevant source code in OpenJDK, but haven't seen
anything obvious that might parse this format. This was the closest I
got:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/f91999057a5a/src/java.base/share/native/libjava/TimeZone.c
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/f91999057a5a/src/java.base/unix/native/libjava/TimeZone_md.c

Stephen