[tz] uptodate data PS

Alois Treindl alois at astro.ch
Thu Nov 14 06:41:42 UTC 2019

PS: Also for your country Netherlands, the zone Europe/Amsterdam is not
correct for all towns.

We use 9 different tables to represent pre-1946 time zone history for
Netherlands.
The problem there is the different beginning and end of German
occupation in Worldwars I and II, for some small pockets of Dutch area.